Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bionicles Vezon & Kardas

requirements for Ascension


By Walter Javier Velazquez Messenger published in the blog "The Inner Path"


Many of us have wondered about what requirements we need to make the Ascension in the light. In a recent issuance of Purity Mother, who is the spiritual name of Mother Teresa tells us in more detail about these requirements.

Let us see which are

requirements for Ascension


Many will wonder why I came to do the Ascension after thirteen years after he left my body. I had transmuted to 100% of my karma and more, but this was not enough to make the ascent. Another requirement is to balance the threefold flame, love, wisdom and power of God, because, dear, when you do not have balanced the call can not be the fullness of Christ on Earth.
If your wisdom is greater than love, people are selfish and proud, if your power is greater than the wisdom and love, people will be controlling, manipulative, and if the flame of love is superior to the wisdom and power, then fall into the lie of unconditional love and give love unconditionally, without or without knowledge. A love really unbalanced.
And how does the balance of the Threefold Flame? Well loved, the lords of karma every day of their lives they put the people, conditions and testing for you to make the best decision and balance the threefold flame.


further condition the ascent is to fulfill the Divine Plan, that is, be willing to follow the will of God, become one with the divine direction of God and fulfill his mission on Earth, a mission that goes beyond their role as parents, mothers, teachers or students, because there is a men's mission but a mission for God.
To achieve ascension is also required to raise the light of the Mother from the base chakra to the crown. This energy is known in the East and Kundalini. However, many Catholic saints without knowing the existence of the chakras or kundalini have raised in light of the Mother through pure devotion to the Mother Mary, through caring service and through the energies of Mother, take care of the energies of the base.


Also, another requirement for the ascension of balancing the four lower bodies because these bodies are misaligned when you simply can not be people focused and balanced your mind will be on one side, his emotions on the other hand, his physical body on the other hand, all disconnected. Need to balance, balance these four lower bodies, through the personal psychological work and through the alpha-therapy and other techniques that the Great White Brotherhood has delivered in the new age of Aquarius.

addition, to qualify for the ascent is victory over sin, sickness and death, meaning that you take control of his world, his four lower bodies and placed the ego and carnal mind under his feet, trampling the serpent of the human ego.
To achieve ascension is also required to transmute their belt electronic records and this is done through the Violet Flame through the restorations that Mother has given (spiritual tools as rosaries, invocations, decrees etc.) and by making better decisions every day.

is also important to achieve mastery of the 7 rays, specializing in at least three of them. Certainly I managed that expertise to be embodied, especially developing the First Ray of the Will of God, the Third Ray of Divine Love and the Sixth Ray of service to humanity. So why not make my ascent immediately? Because something was missing, loved and is: Accepting that we are one with God, that we are God walking the Earth. Being that we are the I AM.


But I had accepted the subtle lies of the Catholic Church and I felt unworthy, sinful, separated from God, I did not think could be one with God, I felt worse than a cockroach, I was worthy of God's love. My soul was fragmented and when I let my body and was taken to the Heavenly Realms, I had to do a healing process of my psychology, a process of study at different retreats, to be in the removal of Mother Mary, healing my psychology, freeing me from the false beliefs that they said I was not pure, I could not be one with God and was a long process, my beloved, was a process of thirteen years to be able to recognize that I am one with God that I AM THAT I AM.


0 comments:

Post a Comment