Monday, March 7, 2011

Scion Tyc Taililghts Tc

The Gateway to the Light Discipline and protection



By Alice Bailey



Teacher: - Oh, chela in the light, Do not you see the portal?

Chela: - I see the Portal and I hear a voice calling. What should I do, Master of my life?

Teacher: - Go through the Portal and not waste time looking back, the path to tread finish. Go forward into the light.

Chela: - The site is too narrow, the master of my life, I'm afraid I can not pass.

Teacher: - Come to the site and take the hand of another pilgrim on the road of life. Approach the portal and not try to enter alone.

Chela: - Now that I've held the hand of brother to my right and my brother left, I can not see the portal. I seem to be surrounded by pilgrims on the road. They look the same, your note is one, are like me and surrounding me everywhere, I can not see the portal.

Teacher: - Advances in the path, basking in the light oh, and stay with them holding hands at the portal of light. What do you see?

Chela - shown the door again, and now seems wide, not narrow as before. What I saw before? It was not like the portal is now facing this group of brothers who remains united on the path.

Teacher: - The site that you saw before, was a figment of your mind, a mental form of your creation separatist, something that separates you from the truth, too narrow to pass through, however, full of seduction wrong.
Only the man who takes the hand of his brother can actually see the door, Only man surrounded by many who are one, you can enter through that portal that closes the man trying to enter alone.



0 comments:

Post a Comment