Monday, March 14, 2011

My Cervical Mucus Is White And Chunky

What you sow in the fields of life? Internal Voices

loving Jesus Christ
This dictation was delivered on Thursday 1 April 2010 at Walter by Javier Velásquez.
(Abstract).


My dear, when you are expressing the Christ in all its fullness will probably not be famous or recognized people probably will continue to fulfill his humble work in everyday life. But there is something within you, there's something inside that will keep them above the vagaries of human consciousness, a sense of joy and fulfillment that the world's people may not recognize.



And then many will say, "But what you gave up everything, gave up the wonderful future that awaited you, from the human perspective," gave up so much to come here and remain a mortal human being, a person remain does not excel in any area of \u200b\u200byour life? ". And then you will be able to answer with complete certainty: "My kingdom is not this world, my happiness can not be understood by the world, my happiness can never be understood by my family, friends or those people that keep expectations about what I should be and do. My kingdom is not of this world because I am in the world but I'm not the world, I know I'm just a Walker I have come to sow, to reap and keep traveling. "

Decide whether to hear the world or whether they will be the Christ in action and be the most


So my beloved What you sow in the fields of life? To sow or sow wickedness Glory of God? And if you are willing to grow Glory of God, then we are willing to pay the price for it, because this planet that is dominated by the prince of this world, Lucifer-consciousness will happen to the collection account when you are not willing to continue their deadly schemes, when you are unwilling to adapt to what the world believes you should be and do. And that collection account will be humiliated by the world, will be counted for less, will be counted little. However you decide whether to hear the world or whether they will be the Christ in action and be the More When you choose to be the Christ never have satisfied the outside world, humanity will never be happy with you, you will always be a obstacle for the advancement of mortal consciousness. But that's where you will be the question and make the decision: "I came to please the world or to please the God I AM that dwells within me?"


So my dear I leave you with the clear awareness that many of you, that despite having expressed a large percentage of Christ Consciousness, still on the cross and have not experienced the fullness of Christ in action because they have not been willing to release the human ego and worldly attachments.



                                                 I AM Jesus Christ.


0 comments:

Post a Comment