Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Difference Between Pms And Pregnancy Cramping

Know your Lord Prince



Beloved Maha Chohan

Note: This message was delivered by the Maha Chohan, who is the representative of the Holy Spirit, through Walter Javier Velásquez in Group-Shangra of Cali on Friday, February 9, 2007.


So I'm here to tell you of that old master of the old guide that God has ordained for each one of you. It's a rough master, is a teacher a bit rough, however, is very honest and straightforward and you can teach very well. This teacher is called "KARMA" think of it, think of what you experience when you listen the word karma: Is there fear? Is there resentment? Is there hatred towards karma? It is a great beloved teacher. The mission that I have imposed upon him is not necessarily the most popular or the most grateful for the humanity.


However, I would start speaking to you first of when you were one in Eden, one in Cosmic Consciousness , one in the I AM. At that time you lived each day connected to the radiating source and living of the I AM THAT I AM and you were one in the Living Presence, beloved. Then, at some point you took the decision to experiment in the planes of matter and as you were experiencing those levels, you took the decision to turn away from the Sun I AM Presence and walk a path selfish, in which were willing to experience what was beyond God's creation, ie in the carnal mind and the human ego.


When you took this decision because you could not make direct contact with the I AM, therefore the supply of twenty-four elders Major (*) was to grant them a piece of Universal Christ Consciousness, a holy Christ self to act as your mediator.

Then, there at the level of the Word, the Holy Christ, the Bodhisattva staff, volunteered to guide and help you and decide to listen for a while, dear. However, there came a day when even desoísteis the voice of your Christ, your guardian angel. So to feel so empty because you had the Christ, which rejected, you started to build and create an ego as your new companion


Then, when God Father-Mother saw that were on your way to self-destruction, to the destruction of your soul, I sent a new teacher that I present today because he is here before you and that is called: the Karma. He has a school which you have passed and this is "the school of hard knocks of life", this is the school where you learn by being beaten over and over again, until finally crashing you leave the wall and decide to take a new direction. This teacher has been blamed for humanity over and over again.

But I tell you that thanks to him are here today, because every time I have decided to turn away from way of being, he has appeared in front of you like a wall, like a wall with which you have hit the road only to turn away from self-destruction, self-annihilation you attended, the which is a way that seems right to man but the end is a way of death ". And do not talk about the death of the body but the soul's death, the death of identity, the second death, dear.


So karma has both hands open to you: The left hand shows you the path where it will multiply every action, every negative thought and I will return to experience it in the flesh, so that you feel everything that you send to others and to take him back. This is the path school of hard knocks of life. But in the right hand has the light to multiply your good deeds, your good works and everything you do to life with love and care will return to you multiplied. You can choose which of two paths to follow, the left or the right. He is a master of love and respect your decision.


certainly will say that the path of right, but I tell you to walk this path, you must begin to become critical of yourself and begin to analyze day by day you are sowing time on the left and when you are sowing in the right ones. You again in retrospect and analyze laboratory where do you are sowing in fertile land or barren land? Anyway, sooner or later will have to reap the harvest you like it or not, agree with what you have sown.

thus also come to tell you that if you are ready to merge completely with the Christ I AM in every one of you, then the beloved Master KARMA bow before you and I say " Well done! Mission Accomplished! "and retire. So, karma is no longer necessary because you will have learned the lessons. While life is a school and at school through lessons learned, some of these lessons are hard and that's called the school of hard knocks. But if you learn the lessons, I graduareis in the school of hard knocks and the teacher is no longer necessary karma. Then you can embrace the Master Christ, or the I AM, or the Maha Chohan if you feel that you want to be my disciples.

So meditate on this, if you want to be free of karma, then, sit in your house, take up your agenda and analyze what you have not yet learned lessons and learn them quickly and transcend them. So, karma is not necessary ones, but if you want to be free from karma, if you keep sowing on the path to the left, then how can free you loved?

when you do not condemn you karma because the condemnation comes from the prince of this world. Just when you do, do it in a conscious way and learn, and know what lesson you must learn now, what lessons have not assimilated and so have to repeat this task again.

So here is your Master, and was impatient because he wants to retire. When did you let remain free and you will begin to be? Now, next week? "Next year? This is what you decide and not simply say, "Yes, I accept it is done." It is not that a beautiful word, or a wonderful prayer. These facts, these are acts of consciousness in the mind, in emotion and subject matter.

I do not much interest do these beautiful prayers. I am interested in more practical ones. I am the Maha Chohan and I say that I conmovéis heart with prayers that arise from the solar plexus, very emotional, but not translated into deeds. If you want to move the Maha Chohan then act!, Sed!, Expressing the SER on the subject, in your daily life and in your everyday world. If you want to touch my heart, to transcend your limitations and be more psychology than you are now, every day.




is not easy to be a chela of the Maha Chohan, so if you have outstanding lessons with El Morya or other Masters of the Seven Rays still do it, I will wait. Relax, I have all eternity to wait. But maybe if you leave a long time, discover that the Maha Chohan has not been where it was because no teacher is static, discover that I've moved up in Cosmic Consciousness, then, you have to make a greater effort to catch me.


So you can delay that decision for months or even years. I will keep waiting but moving in the River of Life and the more you expect, the more I demorareis to get to my feet and I welcome you as a chela.

karma I present is before you, and not murmuring among yourselves more!, And not judge him more!, Or you to take the blame on him, or the Morya or Teachers who pass by the evidence! Because the evidence Morya not invents, tests are made with materials that you create rhythms through of your actions and your state of consciousness. El Morya is not a teacher who invented a terrible ordeal to make you suffer, it only takes what you have. That is why I once said that "what you have and you shall receive more of what you have not even what you do not have will be taken away."

So, Morya only handles use the tools that you give, which is equal to what the prince of this world. If you have handles you grab him, but if you become Christic beings, the prince of this world will have no where take, where will not pull and then you can say with Jesus, "For the prince of this world came and found nothing on me." So it repent Christic beings!, Release all those handles, all those loops where the prince of this world can be grasped. Then he shook and doblegaos, throw off all that!

What are those handles? Are your expectations, are the desires of the ego, are what you expect of life, are thinking about the future or the past instead of living in the Eternal Now that I am and where I'm loved. Let go that! No longer you need it! You loaded all your life a heavy sack full of rocks that have carved your back and the ribs are all these expectations.

Van all these visions of the future, will all those flashbacks, all the old grudges, hate all those useless cargáis even in your back ones. Go all the limitations you have self-imposed. You have the burden of doubt, the burden of fear. All that binds you to this world, dear. Whether this desire to be successful, but not being successful in God, but the desire to succeed in the ego, dear.

how long you will carry this bag? You can let go now and come before me. But first you have to be at the school in El Morya for a while and then you will come to me and I will receive bare ones, will receive you without those fancy dresses that the human intellect used to appear wise, to look very interesting people, very smart . I do not care about that, because no matter how many outfits traigáis pride, I know well who you are!, I know you!, Do not deceive me trying to pretend that you are a wise person to captivate others and receive admiration of others.

Here's the karma to me, he has only fulfilled its mission, so I do not judge him more, nor recriminéis for you will give you back what you sent him to multiply . You can ask for forgiveness if you want on your knees and say,

"Master Karma, I love you, I forgive you, I thank you for always being by my side and not allow me to go to bottomless pit of self-annihilation of the second death. Karma Master, I forgive you because you always were the wall that I progress made towards deeper levels of ego and carnal mind. And forgive me for having cursed, forgive me for having criticized and Having A grudge. Now I understand that everything you did for love and thank you, thank you for your love. "



(The audience does personal prayer)

I am the Maha Chohan, I'm waiting, sitting in my seat in the temple of the Holy Spirit in Sri Lanka. When you will come?, Still do not know. Perhaps some are now ready to come to my feet and hear what the Holy Spirit has to say. But I warn you I am very direct, I'm stroking my ego from anyone or having cuddling with the carnal mind. What is, is and tell it like it is. What is that would be otherwise?

I hope in Sri Lanka, but to meet in Sri Lanka, must first find in your heart. Let me in, because every time I go down seek, as now descend upon each of you because everyone is receiving the Holy Spirit at this time to a greater or lesser extent according to your achievements. Receive me, because this is a new Pentecost, the Holy Spirit's guidance in your hearts. I am the Maha Chohan and I love you, do you love me?

(Audience: Yes!)

Aja! If you love me then Will Make of God and if you want your world to be happy, first analyzes your mind and see what's there. And when God is in the mind, God will be in your world. I stamp my Flame. I am the Maha Chohan forever yours.



(*) Note:
1. Over twenty elders are the trustees of the Court Sacred Fire Divine star Sirius. Its function is to administer and grant dispensations Divine Justice for the evolution of this system of worlds. See also Revelation. 4:4, 10, 11, 5:5-14, 7:11-17, 11:15-18, 14:1-3, 19:4.

0 comments:

Post a Comment