Monday, January 31, 2011

How To Do Adriana Lima Eye Makeup

A mystical experience

Extract book "The Solar Angel"


During the course of my karmic existence and in order for the law of discipleship I had to go-as you will have noted over the course of these stories-and great experiences, psychic nature some, some that could be described as angelic and deva or other transcendent character and definitely spiritual, by which I was able to establish contact with my higher self, the Solar Angel of my life. In many of my writings I have referred to that blessed Being, Lord of Compassion and Sacrifice whose activities from the causal plane of the universe, are to help human beings to free themselves from their material conditions and rising to the spiritual realm. The Solar Angel is heavenly intermediary whose mission "voluntarily accepted" is to stand next to men, since they gain self-awareness and are endowed with mind until you ascend to the lofty peaks of the fourth initiation.


spiritual experiences take this resplendent Being, the soul of the heavenly mysteries and great cosmic intermediary, often deeply mystical character and not easily relatable, as one of the main requirements that govern man's conscious contact with your Solar Angel are discretion and silence, both qualities are still poorly developed in humans. However, the technique of human contact with this glorious Initiate who is the Solar Angel is general in nature and belongs to all intelligent men and women of goodwill who have decided to make in their lives. It is therefore not an inviolable secret that contact, but the mystery surrounding this transcendent spiritual life, the center of our highest aspirations, is in relation to certain aspects of the law of Karma not understood humans.


The first time I perceived the Angel Solar I was in meditation and was completely absorbed in a defined area of \u200b\u200bmy being. I was in the small gallery of my house, it was early morning and everything around me was quiet. Suddenly I felt an unfamiliar sensation within my being, just like any remote part of space outside a familiar voice calling me by my name, my mind away from all the usual feelings, even the silence itself. I felt compelled to listen with full attention this Voice so strangely familiar and seemingly so far away. As I was doing felt like my whole being be moved at tremendous speeds towards that point infinity of space which started the sound of my name. I lost the whole notion of myself and suddenly I was facing a spiritual entity intensely bright ... I smiled very sweetly and say something apparently very important, but I do not quite understand but it was.


At one point the Light of His aura of unspeakable indigo adopted intensely fiery tones. It seemed a live ember of fire. At that moment I felt resonate within my conscience and my own language, Catalan, his gentle and profound words. I suggested a process, a resolution and a path. I pointed out a corollary goal-line efforts internally I knew I had to develop, but intuitively knew that the end of my trail should go back to in front of him in front of my Solar Angel, the August Lord of my destiny karma. After this experience of causal my physical life had an irresistible tendency to change.


0 comments:

Post a Comment